Goshen Stamping Co., was Incorporated in 1923. Located in a 100,000 sq. ft. plant in Goshen IN, we have become a leading supplier of metal stampings to the ladder, educational map, and recreational vehicle industries. In addition the automotive and rubber industries continue to develop as major customers of our metal stampings. Our 60 associates working on two shifts give us tremendous flexibility in serving the needs of our customers. Continued expertise in metal stamping and die design allow us to position ourselves as leaders in our industry.
At Goshen Stamping OUR WORD is our pledge:
"We are committed to enhancing the success of our customers, both external and internal, and to the continued well-being of our community."
Our foundation is built on these fundamental values:
- Continuous quality improvement in our products and in ourselves
- Integrity in all business and personal transactions
- Expertise in metal stamping and fabrication gained through valued
- Experience and on-going learning
- Accomplishments through teamwork
- Pride in ourselves and our company.